Saturday, August 13, 2011

The 411 on Natural Colic Remedies, Treatments and Cures

Natural Infant & Baby Colic Remedies, Treatments and CuresHomeColicInfant GasRefluxGripe WaterInstructionsTestimonialsFAQ / GuaranteeStore LocatorOrder NowContact UsAbout Us The 411 on Natural Colic Remedies By J.J. Courtiol, M.A. Ed.

Any parent whose baby has suffered from colic can tell you that colic is one of the most excruciating experiences ever imaginable. Nothing is worse than seeing one's baby in pain and not being able to help take it away. Finding the cure for colic quickly becomes a top priority. There are many different colic remedies that may come to the rescue for your particular baby. Each baby is unique and may only respond to some or a combination of colic remedies. Unfortunately, parents may have to use the old trial and error method to determine which cure provides the greatest amount of relief for their little colic sufferer. One thing is certain, the days of waiting it out are long gone for those determined to find an answer.

What Parents are Saying Absolutely love this product. It works well to calm my baby's tummy within 5 min. Mylicon and other gripe waters are not the same and have added ingredients. They seemed to not work as well. Colic calm is safe and effective. My pediatrician reviewed colic calm and agreed that it was safe to use. Kristi B. Chico CA Colic Calm works instantly for my baby. Plus it is all natural. I am very grateful to Colic Calm for making up this product. Once again, thank you very much. That's a great product. I will be recommending it to my friends. Anna P. La Plata MD I was very pleased with this product. My infant son was just down right unhappy, nothing made the little boy comfortable. We ordered the colic calm with high hopes! It has been two weeks since receiving and using colic calm and what a change. We did figure out my son is lactose intolerant and after switching formulas and continuing using colic calm he is finally a happy infant. His gas is improving greatly along with his mood. He is willing to be out of my arms without constant screaming. April P. Oakdale CA Colic Calm caught my eye because another Mom had strongly recommended it. The two things that sold me on trying it was it was all natural and the money back guarantee from the manufacturer. They recognized that their product might not work for every baby with colic!!! So, I ordered and had it shipped to my daughter. It's only been a few weeks and what a difference. My daughter said she uses it whenever my granddaughter becomes distraught with gas in her tummy. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a colicky baby. There's nothing to lose with the money back guarantee and a relief for you and the baby. Amanda J. Enumclaw WA This product is excellent and was definitely a lifesaver with my twins! Worked great! Also, the delivery was super fast and the packaging was excellent also! Highly recommended, both the merchant and the product! Patricia B. Jonesboro LA Colic Calm has really helped my 3 month old. For example last night he was screaming in pain nonstop for 30 minutes and once I gave him the colic calm he completely stopped and went to sleep. It was amazing! Natalie H. Tulsa OK

No comments:

Post a Comment